150-34 12 Avenue, Whitestone, NY 11357 • (718) 767-0773
Small classes, an experienced staff and individualized programming of students enable the Whitestone Academy to enroll and work with a wide academic range of youngsters. Our graduates attend all manner of universities, colleges and community colleges. The Whitestone Academy curriculum is comprehensive and carefully planned to meet the admission requirements for almost all institutions of higher learning.
The application process for local students is as follows:
▪ Call for an appointment to visit the school and meet with the Principal.
▪ Complete an online application or download PDF format below.
▪ Provide us with your student’s official or unofficial transcript and a current report card.
▪ If your child did not accompany you on the visit to The Whitestone Academy, please bring him or her in for a tour and an interview.
▪ In some instances, we may need to administer a placement test.
Since we follow New York State and Common Core Standards, transfer to or from the Whitestone Academy is often a seamless matter. Ideally, the best time to enter the Whitestone Academy is in either September or February. However, we can usually accept transfer students during most of the school year
Copyright © The Whitestone Academy - All Rights Reserved.